Gaining ISO certification of its management system is a significant achievement for an organisation. But it is not the end of the journey. Rather, it is just the beginning.
A well-run ISO management system should continually enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation through ensuring the effectiveness of processes and identifying continual improvement opportunities. Unfortunately, in many organisations, the running of the ISO management system becomes a box-ticking exercise with just the minimum being done to maintain certification.
To reduce the administrative burden of running an ISO management system and to assist our Clients gain all the benefits of an ISO-certified management system, Atlantic Consultants offers a fixed-cost system support package. Each support package is tailored to the needs of the Client but typically includes:
- Maintenance and updating of all system documentation
- Undertaking Internal Audits
- Facilitating the management review, including the preparation of information and the production of meeting minutes.
- Maintenance of system registers (e.g. Document Registers, Applicable Legislation Registers, Approved External Provider Lists).
- Undertaking required training associated with the relevant ISO standard
- Attending all visits by the certification body
- Providing advice on addressing non-conformances
- Providing advice and support on all aspects of the ISO management system.
Support is provided on a fixed-cost annual contract basis, payable in 3-monthly instalments.
We are happy to visit you on a free no-obligation basis to review you existing ISO management system and discuss how we can help you improve its efficiency and effectiveness. Please contact his to arrange a visit.
We have used Atlantic Consultants to maintain and improve our quality system for the past seven years and have found their assistance and input to be extremely informative and helpful. Their knowledge and understanding of the quality standards is extremely good and the help with carrying out internal audits and attending assessment audits is invaluable. read more
Atlantic Consultants have managed and carried out Internal Audits on our ISO systems for the past 17 years. This has enabled us to successfully retain our certification over this period of time, and also make the whole process painless!
Adrian helped us achieve ISO 9001 and 14001 in just over 4 months. His astute and systematic approach enabled him to extract the necessary information to develop and refine our business model to the necessary standards. Working with him was a thoroughly enjoyable experience – all our staff found his encouragement and leadership blended with sheer hard work to be an inspiration. Thanks Adrian – great job! read more