Based our 20 years experience in ISO system Implementation, Atlantic Consultants has developed a well-proven methodology to design and implement management systems based upon ISO standards.
We work with a range of standards including:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- ISO 45001 – Health & Safety Management
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity
Atlantic Consultants adopt a “turnkey” approach ISO system implementation. We undertake all document drafting and key tasks such as internal auditing, training and liaison with the certification body ourselves to minimise the impact of the project on your staff, leaving them free to manage the business.Our standard methodology for ISO system implementation is as follows:
- Review existing systems to determine what additional processes and documentation are required to meet the requirements of ISO standard.
- Draft system documentation for approval by management.
- Provide any training or additional support necessary to implement new and modified processes.
- Undertake an internal audit toensure compliance with the requirements of ISO standard
- Provide assistance to establish and maintain required registers (e.g. Approved External Providers Register, Register of Compliance Obligations).
- Provide assistance to establish measures to demonstrate the effectiveness of the management system.
- Facilitate management review meetings and prepare meeting notes.
- Obtain quotations from a range of UKAS-accredited certification bodies.
- Respond to queries from certification bodies
- Attend all meetings and visits by certification bodies.
- Provide general advice and support to management throughout the process.
This methodology may be modified, based upon the requirements of the Client. At the outset of the project we agree with the Client a project plan.
Unlike many consultants, we do not normally work on a day-rate basis as we do not believe this promotes effective working. Where practicable, we provide a fixed cost for the project, with payment against defined milestones, including achievement of certification.