INTRODUCTION TO ISO 14001 TRAINING COURSE – OVERVIEW
The Introduction to ISO 14001 training course is a one-day course to help you understand the requirements of ISO 14001 and interpret its requirements in the context of your organisation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Senior managers and professionals from all types of organisations requiring an understanding of ISO 14001.
- Managers and staff, from all functions, who are or will be, involved in preparing environmental management system documentation
- Anyone wishing to prepare for training as an environmental management system auditor.
Attending this course will help you develop a strong understanding of the ISO 14001 standard and how to use it to improve the effectiveness of your environmental management system.
- Development of ISO 14001
- How an environmental management system can enhance an organisation
- Control of processes
- The PDCA Cycle
- Key principles of environmental management
- Requirements of the ISO 14001 standard
- ISO 14001 certification process
The cost of this, for up to 12 attendees is £960 + VAT.
This cost is for the complete course, not per attendee. The costs are fully inclusive of all travel and incidental expenses within mainland UK.
The ISO 14001 Training Course will be delivered on your premises. We expect you to provide a suitable training room. If required, we can arrange alternative premises to host the course.
We can also deliver Introduction to ISO 14001 Training Course outside of the UK. Please contact us for an individual quotation.