Introduction to ISO 9001 Training Course – Overview
The Introduction to ISO 9001 Training Course is a one day course to help you understand the requirements of ISO 9001 and interpret its requirements in the context of your organisation.
Who should attend
- Senior managers and/or professionals from all types of organisations requiring to understand the purpose of ISO 9001.
- Managers and staff, from all functions, who are or will be, involved in preparing ISO 9001. documentation
- Anyone wishing to prepare for training as an ISO 9001 auditor.
Attending the Introduction to ISO 9001 Training Course will help you develop a strong understanding of the ISO 9001 standard and how to use it to improve the effectiveness of your quality management system.
- Development of ISO 9001
- How a QMS can enhance an organisation
- Control of processes
- The PDCA Cycle
- 7 Principles of quality management systems
- Requirements of ISO 9001
- Certification to ISO 9001
The cost of the 1-day Introduction to ISO 9001 Training Course, for up to 12 attendees is £960 + VAT.
This cost is for the complete course, not per attendee. The costs are fully inclusive of all travel and incidental expenses within mainland UK.
The course will be delivered on your premises. We expect you to provide a suitable training room. If required, we can arrange alternative premises to host the course.
We can also deliver the Introduction to ISO 9001 Training Course outside of the UK. Please contact us for an individual quotation.