INTRODUCTION TO ISO 14001 TRAINING COURSE (1 DAY)
The Introduction to ISO 14001 Training Course is an entry-level course. It is designed for participants with no prior knowledge of ISO 14001:2015. To ensure learning is both effective and enjoyable, the course is delivered using extensive practical exercises and group work to support the classroom-based learning.
Attending the Introduction to ISO 14001 Training Course will help you develop a strong understanding of the ISO 14001 standard and how to use it to improve environmental performance and ensure compliance to legal obligations
- Development of ISO 14001
- How a Environmental Management System can enhance an organisation
- The process approach
- The PDCA Cycle
- Requirements of ISO 14001
- Certification to ISO 14001
Who should attend
- Senior managers and/or professionals from all types of organisations requiring to understand the purpose of ISO 14001.
- Managers and staff, from all functions, who are or will be, involved in the organisation’s environmental management system.
- Anyone wishing to prepare for training as an ISO 14001 auditor.
The cost of the 1-day Introduction to ISO 14001 Training Course, for up to 12 attendees is £960 + VAT.
This cost is for the complete course, not per attendee. The costs are fully inclusive of all travel and incidental expenses within mainland UK.
The course will be delivered on your premises. We expect you to provide a suitable training room. If required, we can arrange alternative premises to host the course.
We can also deliver the 1-day Introduction to ISO 14001 Training Course outside of the UK. Please contact us for an individual quotation.