ISO 9001 Transition Training Course – Overview
The ISO 9001 Transition Course is a one-day course to help you understand the requirements of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard and the impact it may have on your business.
Who should attend
Anyone whose role requires them to have an understanding of ISO 9001:2015, including:
- Senior managers of all functions within an existing QMS.
- Managers with direct responsibility for managing the ISO 9001 transition.
- Persons with assigned responsibility for risk assessment and risk management.
- Quality practitioners who will need to understand the new ISO 9001:2015 requirements .
- Internal and external QMS auditors who may be required to audit against ISO 9001:2015.
The training course will be highly beneficial to anyone needing to fully understand or implement a quality management system to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001 Transition Training Course Contents
- How is ISO 9001 changing?
- Introducing Annex SL and the high level structure
- Aims and objectives of the 2015 standard
- Exploring new terms and definitions
- Understanding clause changes and requirements
- Considering the impact of additions and amendments
- Planning the certification transition path
The cost of the ISO 9001 Transition Training Course course, for up to 12 attendees is £960 + VAT.
This cost is for the complete course, not per attendee and is fully inclusive of all travel and incidental expenses within mainland UK.
For courses outside the UK, please contact us for an individual quotation.