Why you need an ISO Support package
Gaining ISO certification of its management system is a significant achievement for an organisation. But it is not the end of the journey. Rather, it is just the beginning. Our ISO support service helps you continue that journey.
A well-run ISO management system should continually enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation through ensuring the effectiveness of processes and identifying continual improvement opportunities. Unfortunately, in many organisations, the running of the ISO management system becomes a box-ticking exercise with just the minimum being done to maintain certification.
To reduce the administrative burden of running an ISO management system and to assist our Clients gain all the benefits of an ISO-certified management system, Atlantic Consultants offers a fixed-cost ISO support package.
What is included in the ISO Support package
Each ISO support package is tailored to the needs of the Client but typically includes:
- Maintenance and updating of all system documentation
- Undertaking Internal Audits
- Facilitating the management review, including the preparation of information and the production of meeting minutes.
- Maintenance of system registers (e.g. Document Registers, Applicable Legislation Registers, Approved External Provider Lists).
- Undertaking required training associated with the relevant ISO standard
- Attending all visits by the certification body
- Providing advice on addressing non-conformances
- Providing advice and support on all aspects of the ISO management system.
ISO support is provided on a fixed-cost annual contract basis, payable in 3-monthly instalments.
We are happy to visit you on a free no-obligation basis to review you existing ISO management system and discuss how we can help you improve its efficiency and effectiveness. Please contact his to arrange a visit.